Our philosophy for liposuction | Ethics, efficacy, and safety
1 of 2
- We explain all methods of liposuction to the patient – conventional and tumescent.
- We understand the needs and requirements of each patient and try to suit the treatment of the patient.
- After explaining, we believe the decision is in the patient’s hands. We do not try to force any opinion.
- We believe in safety above all else. Even though the patient is under local tumescent anesthesia, we always have an anesthetist standing by.
- We rely on scientifically proven treatments. If any treatment has poor evidence, we mention this to the patient.
- We do not promise unrealistic results. We give only facts and allow the patient to make the decision.
- We never exaggerate the amount of fat that is removed. We remove what is optimal, keeping safety above all else.
- We transparently display the amount of fat removed during surgery.