Before undergoing liposuction surgery, please feel free to ask any question you want, however minor they are; do not hesitate. We receive patients from all over the world and most of these queries are by e-mail. Hence we understand that proper communication is important.
- Reach the center by the time informed to you; do not be late. PLEASE COME ON TIME.
- Ask clinic for directions – visit our website/google maps for directions.
- IMPORTANT: Do not come on an empty stomach. COME ON A FULL STOMACH. Have proper lunch/breakfast depending on the time of arrival.
- Wear comfortable loose fitting clothes.
- Don’t bring any valuable things (gold items) in your bags/shirt to the clinic, if you have handed over to nurse for safe custody.
- On arrival, our nurse and doctor will prepare the skin.
- Surgery will take about 3-5 hours.
- You may travel back in auto/car/taxi as a passenger but not on two-wheeler. If you wish to go by city taxi, we would be happy to arrange one.
- There is no need for anyone else to accompany you; however, if you wish to bring any friends/relatives, you are welcome.
After going back
Please note that liposuction is a very predictable surgery; all postoperative events are already informed to you, so there is no need for any anxiety.
DO NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT PAIN AS IT IS NOT MUCH.
The local anaesthesia given during the procedure lasts until the next day!
- Have light food, Rice, Dal, Chapatti, Rasam and non-spicy food. Don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol.
- Take medicines as per prescription. All capsules to be taken after food or with a glass of milk – but not on empty stomach.
- You may watch TV/Listen to music.
- Avoid exertion.