Dr. Aniketh or Dr. Jayashree will see you and evaluate you to plan for the procedure. You will be thoroughly counseled on all aspects of the surgery and what areas are suitable for liposuction during liposuction consultation. All questions and doubts will be addressed.
At the same time, you will be worked up to ensure there are no underlying issues that need to be treated. This ensures a comprehensive evaluation.
Once I decide to undergo liposuction what should I do?
Make sure you have obtained all the information you need; visit our website. Read thoroughly the FAQ section.
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call us on 080-23392788 | 23392416 | 23180818 | 41148848 | +91-9739038714.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ANY QUESTION; WE ARE ALWAYS READY TO ANSWER.
Once you decide finally to undergo the procedure, you need to book the dates: for precise info on date availability, send an email to email@example.com or call 080-23392788 | 23392416 | 23180818 | 41148848 | +91-9739038714. Always provide your contact numbers.
- The advance amount for booking: We need an advance payment of Rs. 10,000/- to book the surgery, either by card/cash/cheque/online transfer. NO date will be confirmed without advance, as we have a waiting list of three weeks. If you wish to make the online transfer, please send the same to our Account Number ICICI 015905002173 account name Venkataram M N. ICICI Vijaya Nagar Branch. Bangalore customer id 508718709 EC010 IFCS code: 0159. Call us or send SMS/email to confirm the transfer, with transaction details.
- Payment of full amount is done before surgery: Balance full payment is to be paid before surgery either by cash/card only. If you wish to make payment via cheque for final amount, you should do so at least 5 days before surgery date, so that the amount gets transferred to our account. You may also send the advance amount by Western Union. Credit & debit cards may attract a 2.25% charge.
Make sure you have an adequate balance on credit card or debit card. If you wish to use ATM machines, while there are ATM machines of all banks near the clinic, pl. note that there is a limit to withdrawal amounts and you need to come to the clinic little earlier as the ATM card machines are about a few hundred meters from the clinic. If you wish to make an online transfer, you may do so in the clinic itself, if your account is in ICICI. However, in view of possible problems in internet connections, please arrive at the clinic early. Online transfer from accounts other than ICICI should be done two days before, as time is needed for the transaction.
- Surgery will be done at Vijayanagar Center.
- If coming from outside Bangalore, make sure to reach Bangalore early, preferably previous night and relax.
- You can not travel back on the same night of surgery – you should stay in Bangalore. If you need hotel accommodation, it can be arranged by our staff. Call 080-23392788 | 23392416.
- Surgery may be either in the morning or afternoon; our staff will call and confirm to you one week before the date.
- Is leave needed from office?
Leave may be needed for one day as bandage will be in place and needs to be changed on days 2 & 3. After that, you can return to work.
- Blood tests: The following Blood Tests need to be done before surgery: CBC, BT, CT, PT, RBS, LFT, RFT, HBsAg, HIV-ELISA, and ECG in all leads: these are simple and routine tests which may be done in any lab. It can be done with us also. Show the results to doctor prior to the surgery or scan the results and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org