DR. ANIKETH VENKATARAM
MBBS, MS, MCH (PLAS SURG), FDAFPRS (BELGIUM), FASAPS (USA)
CONSULTANT PLASTIC, AESTHETIC AND LIPOSUCTION SURGEON
Dr. Aniketh is a board-certified plastic surgeon, who is one of the most extensively trained cosmetic surgeons in India. After graduating with Gold Medal from St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore, Dr. Aniketh went abroad on multiple fellowships to learn from the best in cosmetic surgery.
Dr. Aniketh trained in tumescent liposuction under Dr. Jayashree Venkataram. Following this, he trained further in high definition liposuction under Dr. Sanjay Parashar at Cocoona Center, Dubai. He has authored an article with Dr. Parashar on Aesthetic sub-units of the Abdomen. He was also the workshop coordination on ‘Liposuction and fat grafting’ at the World Congress on Cosmetic Dermatology in 2017.
- Parashar S, Venkataram A. Abdomen Aesthetic Subunits: Anatomy and behaviour of skin and adipose tissue in each unit.’- AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY. (Invited Original Article)
- Coauthored chapter on ‘Laser Lipolysis’ for TEXTBOOK OF LASERS IN DERMATOLOGY, edited by Koushik Lahiri, Jaypee Publisher, New Delhi, 2015
- ‘Nanofat grafting’ at WCOCD 2017, Bangalore
- ‘Liposuction in Indian patients’ at WCOCD 2017, Bangalore.
- ‘High definition liposuction in Indian Patients’ at APSICON 2017
Hair Transplantation: Co-authored textbook on Hair Transplantation under Dr.Venkataram Mysore.
He was selected for the prestigious Dutch Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons (DAFPPS) fellowship, with which he trained in Belgium under Dr.Alexis Verpaele and Dr.Patrick Tonnard in Facial Aesthetics, MACS facelift and fat transfer.
Dr.Aniketh has a special interest in rhinoplasty. He travelled to Istanbul, the global hub of rhinoplasty surgery to learn the same. He did fellowships in open rhinoplasty under Dr.Nazim Cerkes and closed rhinoplasty under Dr.Baris Cakir.
Dr.Aniketh was selected for the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) International fellowship to specialize in Breast Surgery.
Dr. Aniketh has a special interest in venous disease and varicose veins, having done his thesis on this topic. He also has trained in Kentucky under Dr.Hamid Zadeh for the same.
He is proficient in all aesthetic surgeries and treatments including lasers, fillers, botox.
Dr.Aniketh has trained in microsurgery in Taiwan and breast reconstruction in London. He has also travelled to all Indian Centers of excellence in plastic surgery including cancer reconstruction at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, trauma care at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, cleft surgery at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
He has a special interest in burn reconstruction and regularly takes part in free burn reconstruction camps in Mumbai.
- MCh Plastic Surgery- St.Johns Medical College, Bangalore with Gold Medal
- MS General Surgery- Bangalore Medical College, with Gold Medal
- MBBS- Class Valedictorian, Gold Medal- Anatomy, Biochemistry
- 12 Journal Articles, 8 textbook chapters, Coedited textbook on Hair Transplantation
- Winner Best Paper award at APSICON 2015
- Regular participant in Burn Reconstruction camps, Mumbai
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI),
- Indian association of aesthetic plastic surgeons (IAAPS),
- Association of cutaneous surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Association of hair restoration surgeons of India (AHRSI)
- Venous Association of India (VAI)